Definitions and key terms
- What is Cookie: is a tiny amount of data generated by a website and saved by the inside memory of your web browser. It is used to verify your browser to provide analytics and remember information about you such as your language preference searches or login information.
- Country of Stay: where Being Master or the owners/founders of Being Master are based, in this case, is Pakistan.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the Being Master Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device You are Using: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Being Master and use the services.
- IP address of Your Device: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. The numbers in internet protocol addresses are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address is mostly used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel Workers: refers to those individuals who are employed by Being Master or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data of Users: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- OUR Service: refers to the service provided by Being Master as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party Services: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others.
- OUR Website: Being Master site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://beingmaster.com.
Information automatically collected
Some information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically by our website when you visit our platform. Other information includes a login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser plug-in types and versions and world time zone setting, operating systems, and platforms. Complete Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website, which may include cookie number; parts of the site you viewed or searched for; and date or time of visiting. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our Website for any illegal or misuse for other purposes. Java script is used to collect session information during your visits. The Session information includes page response times (PRT), download errors of web pages, the limit of time of visits to certain pages. The page interaction and information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), or methods used to browse away from the page organic traffic or direct visitors. We also collect technical information to help our web server to identify your device for scam-free.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
The complete information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) according to your searches and browsing history.
- To improve for better service (we continually tackle to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you at all levels)
- To enhance customer service (your expensive information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process secure information and services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature as well
- To send periodic emails to our premium customers.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement various types of security measures to maintain the safety and privacy of your provided personal information. when you select any of our services you need to enter your information according to requirement. We offer the use of safe and secure browsing to our website with a lite-speed server. All of our services and visitor’s personal information is transmitted via safe Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our gateway provider’s database which only to be accessible by those recognized people with special access rights to such systems, and is required to keep the information classified. We cannot completely ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by over breach of any of our technical, or managerial safeguards.
According to law, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service platform. Your use of our service platform may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws or acts.